IAMCYCLING is our new spinning concept that we run together with our IAMFIT colleagues.
The best indoor bikes, the KEISER bikes supported by SPIVI app & software and a large video screen, ensure a next level indoor cycling experience.
By cycling exactly at the right wattage you will get the best results from the classes, not cycling to 'die', but to improve leg strength and condition. With the right balance of work and rest you will achieve results very quickly. And, important for the cyclists amongst us, a lot of the workout data can be collected in your personal app.
The possibilities that the combination of a Keiser bike with the Spivi gives, makes it much more fun to train! Think about, for example,
RIDES: cycle along a tour and follow yourself on the big screen
RACES: cycling against each other or other clubs for a good cause
CHALLENGES: whoever cycles best according to the trainer's guidelines and many more options.
- Best indoor bike in the world. State of the art in power based training and indoor cycling
- The power meter is the most accurate power meter in the market
- All the bikes get calibrated automatically after they've turned off
SPIVI SOFTWARE & APP:
- App made to track your training and performance
- Every 6/7 weeks you do a test to adjust your fitness level so you can track your progression.
- After each workout, you can receive an email with the results and in the app you can check all your data.
Make sure you are ready, download the SPVI app, create an account and take your phone to class to pair your bike.
Spivi for Iphone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spivi/id1202623143?mt=8
Spivi for Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=spivi.club.login.android&hl=en
From September onwards the schedule will be expanded with PRO and FUN lessons and there will also be 30 minutes lessons that can be combined with yoga, boxing or a MAD lesson.
Your opinion counts!
Give your input via this survey https://sergio885380.typeform.com/to/HwB9XV and we will take your wishes into account.
Stay tuned for updates :)
FTP test weeks (in these weeks we do the FTP testing)
7/06 – 16/06
29/07 – 4/08
16/09 – 22/09
28/10 – 3/11
9/12 – 15/12